May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Traveling Stash Giveaway

Are you an active blogger?
Do you LOVE all things sewing/quilting?
And are you willing to share some of your fabric stash?

If so, you may be interested in this giveaway!



The Traveling Stash Box
is a Large Flat Rate Box which ships by Priority Mail filled, and I mean FILLED to the brim with a great selection of usable high quality products all related to some aspect of quilting. Fabrics, kits, notions, patterns, books, thread.... The only draw back is due to the amount of postage [around $12 in the USA], shipping is only within the USA.

For your chance to be the next to receive the Traveling Stash Box, leave a comment [what was the best quilting gift you have ever received] along with a link to your blog. That's it, pretty simple right? [ps*If I don't have your email...I will not be able to contact you if you win!]

Then on March 12th the next person will be selected and announced here on the blog March 13th!

Happy Thursday!!
with Love as always,

Carol

5 comments:

  1. please put me in for this one. the best gift I received was 2 mini quilts that were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like sooooo much fun! I would love to receive one of these gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best quilting gift I've ever gotten was a rotary cutter and a huge cutting mat that my mom bought for me. It totally changed my world and I have become addicted to quilting! I would love to participate in the travelling stash box!

    I blog at backtothecraft.blogspot.ca and my email is there also.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best quilting gift that I received was my rotating cutting mat from my son for Christmas! I absolutely love it. I would love for this box to come visit with me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best quilting gift I ever got was a table runner made out of my granddaddy's old shirts. This way I'll always have something of his, and it looks pretty awesome too!

    I blog at: awordsworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.