May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday begins March 5th



The big news over in the Sowing Stitches bee hive....
Wonderful Wednesday begins Next Week!!!


Life here has been in such a flutter I've just noticed...ooops...
I forgot to post this earlier.
With that in mind, I have signed up for the first slot.

Wonderful Wednesday will be a gathering of friends, each week a different tutorial for a quilt block!
And No blocks to mail!
You choose the block or blocks you would like to make in your own time...no pressure.

The link below will take you directly to my post on Flickr...
If you are interested, we would love to have you JOIN the fun!
All of the needed information is spelled out in the flickr post...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2238164@N21/discuss/72157641609408413/


Happy Thursday! Hope to see you on Wonderful Wednesday!
with Love as always,
Carol a.k.a Beulah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol - congratulations!! You won my GYB giveaway - sorry I've been unwell so my announcement is quite delayed! If you could email me janineavery2012@gmail.com with your address I'll pop it in the post to you! I've tried using the gadget to email you but I'm not sure it worked? Congrats - once I have your email my parcel will wing its way to you!! J9x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun, I am still new to making quilt blocks but I will gladly follow along! I am especially excited about stars.

    Emily at backtothecraft.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.