May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Celebrating Wonderful Wednesday Today on Super Sunday!


It has been so hard keeping this secret!But in just a few days...I can share pictures! The exciting part? I constructed a quilt top designed by John Q Adams, Quilt Dad himself, that is featured in his soon to be released book! Squeal! Hint: I had a delightful time working with fabrics filled with little foxes, turtles, owls, deer....

But that's not all the excitement swirling around my little corner of the world. In the Fall, I am headed back to college! I won't be taking classes...I will be TEACHING Art! Talk about a shift in schedules...it's been over 10 years since I taught college classes. I will be dusting off text books and refreshing lectures over the summer.

Updates on Spring cleaning and my nephew's wedding quilt...both are still considered as works in progress.

Happy Sunday!
with love as always,

Carol a.k.a. Beulah 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new teaching job this fall. I can't wait to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.