May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

5 x 6 = 30 Or so I thought!

I was preparing my blue and green churn and dash blocks this morning for a simple 5 x 6 [30 blocks] small quilt.
When I realized the blocks were beginning to multiply! 


I had originally cut out the pieces and assembled the pieces for 30 12 inch completed blocks yet there are now 52 blocks!


I could understand 1 or 2 extra blocks...but 22 extra...I have no idea how this happened!

The only logical answer at the moment is that the elves visited last night and created the extra 22 blocks!
Now if I could get my chocolate supply, my fabric stash and bank account to multiply like this...oh what a happy day! :)

I shall now be making a nice big quilt 7x7 with 3 extra blocks to be used creatively in another quilty project.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your blocks are like the "fishes and the loaves" multiplying... :)

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.