New flashy cars, drivers, owners, teams, support staff, fine tuned engines, grand plans, adventures, dreams, complete with the goal of winning the championship!
The road to victory is not easy, there are bumps, crashes, and occasionally flat tires and no gas.
Yet, with practice, hours of training, improving skills, diligence, encouragement....mission possible....goals accomplished....a trip to winners circle for the driver and the car....VICTORY!
Today's QUILTING challenge:
1. Unload your 18 wheeler: uncover your sewing machine, locate your sketches & patterns.
2. Ready your gear:locate All of your sewing notions and supplies that have migrated throughout the house.
3. Tune your engines: clean your machine, dust and oil, sharpen your scissors, load your bobbins, gather your pins.
4. Pit stop: are you ready? Do you have everything you need for your First project? Remember snacks, meals, stretching, music...fabric, thread, pattern, iron.
5. Brain storm: what do you want to create this year? What are your goals, how many projects?
6. Start your engine: take the first step and make time to sew, be diligent.
|Painting I created in 2011|
NASCAR at Bristol, TN
Unload your 18 wheeler!
Ladies...Start Your Engines!
The Green Flag is Waving...
Sew Baby, Sew!!!!
with LOVE as always,