May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Double Portion of Joy

I love getting mail...Real Mail...from the Post Office, especially when what is in the box is not a bill, or junk mail. And on those wonderful times when the Yellow Card [notification that we have mail too large to fit in the tiny metal box] sits quietly in the box...Happy Dance!
Yesterday was such a day but instead of 1 Yellow Card there were 2!
   A Double Portion of JOY!

I enjoy reading Blogs, I have learned new methods and creative ideas from so many folks! These Wonderful Creative Artists run circles around me blindfolded and backwards!! Recently I was admiring creative Blog Posts at Soma's blog WhimsandFancies and at Vickey's blog Gingersnaps Quilts. If you haven't read their blogs you should take a moment one day soon  they are both Very Creative!! :)
You probably heard my squeal when I saw my inbox, I was randomly selected!And yesterday on the First Day of Passover, in the mail arrived 2 packages of creative delight!

   A Double Portion of JOY!
 
From Soma of WhimsandFancies
This adorable Zip-Pouch


From Vickey of Gingersnaps Quilts
Her scraps from the Nancy Drew Blog Hop
I will be using this fabric ASAP on some of those awesome ideas on my "I want to make that!" list.
Soma and Vickey Thank You so very very much!

Happy Passover! May your year be blessed and filled with Joy and Provision as we go forward into the Promised Land!


with LOVE as always,
Beulah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.