May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Only One more Monday of Winter

Oh what a beautiful morning! The birds are chirping, the sunrise was a riot of color and the temperatures are slowly rising...winter is fading and SPRING is soon arriving! :) 

Exciting news, today is the next to the last Monday of Winter!

Which translates into a mild panic.
Oh No! 

YIKES! 
What have I been doing?
I did not get all of my Winter projects completed...yet...

I am determined to complete 7 quilt tops before the arrival of Spring [as in a week from Wednesday...on March 20th]so that they can be added to the MUST be quilted mountain. Strange as it sounds...I LOVE to hand quilt in the heat of summer!

Laundry is going, kitchen to be cleaned, errands to run, meal planning [guests are coming for the weekend], clean the painting studio, clean the sewing studio, complete the 7 quilt tops, prepare for secret project arriving the week of March 25th...and what I really want to do....prepare the flower beds for spring! This year I am dividing flowers, transplanting, adding flowering trees, new bird feeders, additional bird houses, creating a new flowerbed in the front, expanding the raised beds for square foot gardening...The things I dream up on the nights I do not sleep! :)
 

Seriously, I can't wait to dig in the dirt and spend the day outside. It has been a long cold winter and I plan to Celebrate Spring!!! 

So, I better scat this morning and tackle one of the lingering 7...I can do this...1 quilt top a day! 

Happy Monday!
with LOVE as always,

Beulah


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this post about spring! I'm never ready for the change of seasons, they seem to go by so fast these days! This will be a nice spring though. My husband is building a new deck porch that I will enjoy sitting on a sipping some cold lemonade, especially this summer when it gets really hot here! Thanks for commenting on my plea for help today! I figured out that it is only showing up incorrectly in Internet Explorer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did get my winter projects done I was too busy outside enjoying the snow and now the dirt to dig in I am doomed to spend more time outside:) Enjoy I know I will. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.